New Video: Changing Your Address with USCIS

If you have filed an application with USCIS and you move to a new address it is important to notify them of the change.  The law requires that most non-U.S. citizens report a change of address within 10 days of moving by completing a Form AR-11, Change of Address.

This new instructional video will show you how you can complete Form AR-11 to notify USCIS of your new address on a pending case online at the USCIS website

To view the video, click HERE.